- This event has passed.
Love Your Overlocker Course with Lynne Johnson
February 19 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$185
A 6 week course on Wednesdays 19th & 26th Feb, 4th, 11h, 18th & 25th March, 1pm – 3pm
Lynne’s classes are very popular and are ideal for beginners and experienced sewers alike, for both practical applications and decorative possibilities.
Lynne will introduce you to the creative World of Overlocking with this course and will cover all aspects of your overlocker and typical overlocker issues. By the end of 6 weeks you will have a thorough understanding of your overlocker and what you can do with it.
The six week course will include the following:
- Understanding tensions
- Understanding differential feed
- Which stitch to use when, eg: 4Thread/3Thread/Rolled hem/Narrow hem/Flatlock/Blind hem
- Dealing with difficult fabrics
- Corners, Curves, Stopping, Starting
- Decorative threads
- Cover Stitch and chains stitch will be covered if your machine has these capabilities.
- February 19
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm