The Cowboy CB4500 is a heavy duty harness stitcher. The leather sewing machine features an extra large barrel style shuttle hook which is the same hook used in the Durkopp Adler 205-370 and Juki TSC-441. This leather stitcher features a compound feed design with triple feed — it has a needle feed, walking foot, and feed dog. This leather sewing machine has a full reverse mechanism that is capable of sewing the same length stitch in forward and reverse. The feeding action of this machine allows it to crawl over multiple layers of material with ease.
This CowBoy leather sewing machine features a 16.5 inch long arm which allows ample room to sew large projects. The presser foot lift of the machine is about 1 inch and the machine is capable of sewing most materials up to a maximum sewable thickness of 3/4″-7/8″.
Applications: saddles stitching, harness stitching, safety belts, shoes making, sheath, footwear, sofa, furniture upholstery, heavy and light tack, tire covers, footballs, punching bags, boxing bags, golf bags, baseball bags, softball bags, filter bags, handbag, fiber slings, lanyards, industrial safety products, military webbing, hoists.
Specifications and Pricing
- Arm Length: 16 1/2″
- Arm Diameter: 3 9/16″
- Maximum Foot Lift: 1 1/16″
- Max Sewn Thickness: 7/8″
- Needle: 7×3 or 794: #18-#27
- Thread Sizes: #69 – #415
- Bobbins: 7/8″ x 1″ large capacity
- Max Speed: 800 rpm
- Max Stitch Length: 3 per inch
- Reverses into same holes
- Adjustable speed, high torque servo motor
- Ball bearing speed reducer
- Height adjustable stand on casters
- Long neck, high intensity flex lamp
Attachments are available for this machine – please click here
The Cowboy CB3200 is the lowest cost heavy-duty compound feed walking foot machine available on the market. It is an exceptional machine for saddle & harness work, with the ability to sew very heavy materials. It utilizes the Juki TSC-441 style shuttle hook.
The machine has less skipped stitches because of the precision components used in the shuttle hook. It features a triple feed mechanism with walking foot, needle feed, and feed dog. It features a full reverse mechanism and can match the stitch holes perfectly in forward and reverse. This leather sewing machine has an 10.5 inch long arm and a 5/8″ inch presser foot lift. This leather stitcher will sew most materials to about a 5/8″ thickness.
- CS Servo 800 motor
- Max Sew Thickness: 5/8″ or approx. 40 oz of stacked leather
- Foot Lift: 5/8″
- Thread size: #138 to #346
- Needle Type: 7×4 base with #18 to #27 sizes
- Cylinder Diameter: 2.5″
- Cylinder Arm Reach: 10.5″
- Max Stitch Length: 3/in
- Bobbin Style: .825″ x 1.0″ Large Capacity
- Max Speed: 800 for full thickness, up to 1500 for thin leathers
- Stainless Steel Presser Feet
This machine is for the budget minded, being the lowest cost model in the range of heavy duty leather sewing machines. Features
- With Singer 45K and Adler 105 type Barrel Shuttle Hook, which can sew with very thick thread;
- Strong needle penetration force is capable of sewing up to 7/16″ of saddle leather, with up to #346 bonded nylon or polyester thread
- Will also sew a variety of materials such as vinyl, canvas, synthetics, heavy webbing and more
- Roller presser foot, leather sewing foot and speed reducer are available for leather work
- Improved with reverse stitch; With extra powerful sewing machine servo motor (Energy Saving) for friendly operation; Very easy to use.
- complete with servo power stand
Max. Speed: 800 rpm
Presser lift: 12mm 12mm
Stitch length: 7mm
Dia. Of Cylinder: 60mm
Needle system: 794 #22 to #27
Working area: 250*190mm