The Cowboy CB3200 is the lowest cost heavy-duty compound feed walking foot machine available on the market. It is an exceptional machine for saddle & harness work, with the ability to sew very heavy materials. It utilizes the Juki TSC-441 style shuttle hook.
The machine has less skipped stitches because of the precision components used in the shuttle hook. It features a triple feed mechanism with walking foot, needle feed, and feed dog. It features a full reverse mechanism and can match the stitch holes perfectly in forward and reverse. This leather sewing machine has an 10.5 inch long arm and a 5/8″ inch presser foot lift. This leather stitcher will sew most materials to about a 5/8″ thickness.
- CS Servo 800 motor
- Max Sew Thickness: 5/8″ or approx. 40 oz of stacked leather
- Foot Lift: 5/8″
- Thread size: #138 to #346
- Needle Type: 7×4 base with #18 to #27 sizes
- Cylinder Diameter: 2.5″
- Cylinder Arm Reach: 10.5″
- Max Stitch Length: 3/in
- Bobbin Style: .825″ x 1.0″ Large Capacity
- Max Speed: 800 for full thickness, up to 1500 for thin leathers
- Stainless Steel Presser Feet
Price with wood table : $3,550 (INC GST)
Price with small pedestal table: $3,800 (INC GST)